- Compliance Assessments
· Food and Beverage Caps
· Global specific Regulations
·Spend Track Category Identification
· Meeting Planner/Staff Training
· End-to-end Solutions – From Registration to Data Reporting
· Venue Sourcing
· On-site Staffing
· What Are the HCP’s Expectations from Medical Meetings and How Do We Meet Those Expectations?
· General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
· Med Tech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice
· AdvaMed 2020 Revised Code U.S..
· How to Develop a Compliance and Transparency Process – Designed for Start-ups or Companies Launching their First drug or Device
· Patient Services
· Preparing for Asia-Pac Growth in Healthcare and Country Compliance Requirements
Pat Schaumann is Management Director of the HMCC program for MPI. With nearly 2,000 HMCC’s, representing 16 countries, the HMCC is the most recognizable medical meeting planning designation in the world.
Every healthcare meeting professional must balance unprecedented changes and demands on understanding the global impact of healthcare compliance. They must tackle tough regulations, adjust and readjust priorities while keeping one eye on the short-term and the other long-term survival—a tough job without a continuous flow of knowledge. Why not make an investment in your future and your company’s success by participating in the Healthcare Meeting Compliance Program? The Certificate is a program providing a foundation in key healthcare disciplines in a condensed format. It is designed for those (planners and suppliers) who need a broader understanding of a full range of regulatory topics.
This program is taught by professionals specifically trained to develop a competency foundation while building critical thinking skills through case studies, business simulation, discussion and active exercises. The intensive four-hour educational and training program provides healthcare meeting compliance stakeholders with the knowledge and experience they need to successfully navigate the increasingly complex pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device regulatory environment.
Upon completion of this program, attendees will earn the HMCC designation, which signifies that they are aware of the latest compliance regulations that impact healthcare meetings.
Participants of this course receive: